Here are some quick hits from around the blogosphere:
- The stackable Uber signup/Groupon $45+20% off deal is still available;
- Lucky finds a clever way to fly premium first class products for a $90 change fee (check out the comments for more variations;
- Registration is now open for Hyatt's first quarter Endless Possibilities promotion (and the Hyatt devaluation is now in effect);
- The Points Guy shows you how to top up your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account for 2 cents per mile;
- Amtrak's Go Free promotion is giving 1 free roundtrip between July 1 and August 31, 2014, if you complete a certain number of paid roundtrips between January 6 and March 1, 2014. I love riding Amtrak, but Amtrak Guest Rewards is a transfer partner of Ultimate Rewards, which is virtually always the best way to ride Amtrak (except for cheap trips, which aren't eligible for this promotion);
- Mommy Points reminded me that the Starwood-Caesar's partnership is now live (including properties in Reno, Tahoe, New Orleans and Atlantic City, not just Vegas). For some reason you need to register for the partnership;
- View from the Wing wants you to transfer your Membership Rewards points to US Airways through Aeroplan.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!