Here's the stuff that's been cluttering up my RSS reader:
- Chasing the Points says the Chase Amazon Visa has the same 20,000 point, $335 airfare redemption as the Chase Freedom, which makes it a 2.68% cash back card at gas stations;
- View from the Wing wants you to redeem Virgin Australia miles for one-way Delta flights;
- Running with Miles buys and resells electronics for fun and profit;
- The Points Guy wants you to leave points in your flexible accounts as long as possible;
- but that's where the banks can get them. I say transfer as soon as you have a reasonable guess of where you'll need them.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!