Chapter 7: Small Business Credit Cards
In Chapter 7 we discussed charge cards and credit cards available to small businesses. Here are links to some of those cards:
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business American Express. 10,000 Starpoints after first purchase and an additional 15,000 Starpoints after $5,000 in spending within 6 months. $65 annual fee, waived the first year.
- American Express Business Gold Rewards. 25,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 within 3 months. $175 annual fee, waived the first year of card membership.
- American Express Business Platinum. 40,000 Membership Rewards points after $5,000 in purchases within 3 months. $450 annual fee, not waived the first year.
- Chase Ink Plus. 50,000 flexible Ultimate Rewards points after $5000 in spending within 3 months. $95 annual fee, waived the first year.
- Club Carlson Business Rewards Visa. 50,000 Club Carlson points after first purchase, and an additional 35,000 points after spending $2,500 within 90 days. 40,000 annual bonus points on each account anniversary. Annual free domestic night after spending $10,000 during your cardmember year and renewing your card. $60 annual fee, not waived the first year.
- US Bank Business Edge Cash Rewards. Earns 3% cash back on all cellular, office supply, and gas station purchases and 1% cash back everywhere else. Gives a 25% bonus on all cash back earned each cardmember year, up to $250 in bonus cash back. No annual fee.