I'm putting together a year-end summary of my mile-and-point activity, scouring my rewards accounts for data that might be interesting to my readers. So far I've put together a collection of data on the cost of my manufactured spend, my fixed-value points redemptions (i.e. Citi ThankYou student loan rebate checks), and airline and hotel redemptions.
But I can't help but think that there must be specific questions my readers are interested in. What do you want to see included in my year-end summary?
Here's a quick glance at some preliminary data:
- Minimum measurable manufactured spend: $189,755 (for information on why I call this the minimum measurable MS, check back for the complete dataset);
- Cash spent on manufactured spend: $1,554.70;
- Maximum cost per dollar of manufactured spend: $0.0082 (0.82 cents per dollar)
- Value of fixed-value and cash redemptions: $5,435.81;
- Fixed-value and cash balances remaining at EOY: $1,041.89;
- Annual fees paid: $259;
- Minimum cash profit this year: $4,664.
So, what do you want to see included in my year-end summary?