I periodically like to clear out my RSS reader and pass along the most interesting news that has recently crossed my desk. Here's today's roundup:
- Chasing the Points ruins everything for everyone;
- Frequent Miler reminds us that (5 – 1) >> 2;
- Delta Points point out that FlexPerks phone agents have access to fare classes that aren't bookable in the online engine, so if you're shy of your target redemption value, book a higher fare class over the phone;
- View from the Wing wants you to put some damn clothes on;
- In a rare double appearance in the roundup, Delta Points also passes along a $25 Uber signup bonus with promo code DELTA25. The latest reports are that referral bonuses can't be combined with new user promo codes, so you may have to decide whether to support your favorite blogger or pocket the extra $5 for yourself. Decisions, decisions...
- And Free-quent Flyer wants your suggestions on how to make a living as a writer. Wish him luck, it's a tough racket.
You call it a slow news week, I say no news is good news. See you in the comments.